The U.S. House of Representatives Committee on Veterans Affairs subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations is holding a hearing on Gulf War illness at 10 EDT today (Tuesday, July 27, 2010).
Click on the link below for the live webcast of the hearing.
- Donald D. Overton, Jr., Executive Director, Veterans of Modern Warefare
- Ian de Planque, Deputy Director, Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission, American Legion
- Paul Sullivan, Executive Director, Veterans for Common Sense
- The Honorable Charles L. Cragin, Chairman, Advisory Committee on Gulf War Veterans, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Stephen L. Hauser, M.D., Professor and Chair of Neurology, University of California, San Francisco, School of Medicine, and, Chair, Committee on Gulf War and Health: Health Effects of Serving in the Gul War, Update 2009, Board on the Health of Selection Populations, Institute of Medicine, The National Academies
- James H. Binns, Chairman, Research Advisory Committee on Gulf War Veterans' Illinesses
- John R. Gingrich, Chief of Staff, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Accompanied By:
- Victoria Cassano, M.D., MPH, Director, Radiation and Physical Exposures Service, Acting Director, Environmental Agents Service, Office of Public Health and Environmental Hazards, Veterans Health Administration, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Joel Kupersmith, M.D., Chief Research and Development Officer, Office of Research and Development, Veterans Health Administration, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Bradley Mayes, Director, Compensation and Pension Service, Veterans Benefits Administration, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs